RG59/U95-S-BK-5 500' RG59/U SIAMESE 20 AWG BC, 95% BC BRAID+ 18/2 PWR- BLACK
Buy what you need for RG59 Siamese CCTV Video Camera installations. Carry Video from, and power to your Security Surveillance Camera with the (2) 18 AWG conductors. Same Solid Bare Copper (SBC) Center Conductor, but Pay less for 500 Feet of 95% Copper Clad Aluminum Braid. RG59 Siamese, 500' Cardboard Un-Reel Box, (1) 20 AWG Bare Copper Center Conductor with 95% Bare Copper Braided Shield and (2) 18 AWG Stranded Power Conductors in a Black Siamese PVC Jacket for CCTV.
• RG59U Type Coaxial Cable with One Pair of 18 AWG
• Siamese Type Configuration with Separation Web
• 20 AWG Solid Bare Copper Center Conductor
• 95% BC Braid Coverage for Optimum Signal Protection
• Unshielded 18 AWG Stranded Twisted Pair Power Cables
• Indoor Cable Application (non-conduit per NEC) for CCTV
• Gas Injected Foam Polyethylene Insulation
• UL Listed CM/X/CL2 Rated PVC Jacket
• Sequential Length Markings on Jacket
RG59 Siamese - is the choice for CCTV installations. Make your installations easier by carrying video (coax) and the option to power your equipment with the (2) 18 AWG power cables. The 95% Copper Clad Braid protects the Video signal from external EMI and RFI.
Siamese cable refers to multiple cables being joined with a web joining the jackets integrally. There are siamese cables that are multiple count of the same type of cable or different. In Video Applications utilizing RG59, the siamese configuration is understood to include cable/wire for bringing power to the Camera and is sized/rated accordingly. The most common application uses 18 gauge, 2 conductors of wire (red and black) and has a comparable limit of length of use to the Coaxial Video Cable.