VC 3S-107-2312/WH 1000' BOX RG6 3 GHz 60% Shield Coaxial Cable White
RG6/U, 60% Braid, White 1000' Pull Box, 75 Ohm 18 AWG Solid Bare Copper Conductor, Aluminum Foil Shield, Aluminum Braid 60% Coverage, High-Grade (UL) CM - CATV, CL2. High-Grade RG6 UL-Rated Coaxial Cable Suitable for Digital HDTV Applications, CATV, Outdoor TV Antennas and Digital Satellite Installations.
• High-Grade RG6U UL-Rated 3.0 GHz, Coaxial Cable
• Suitable for Digital HDTV Applications, CATV and Digital Satellite Installations
• Fully Sweep-Tested to 3000MHz
• 18 AWG Solid Bare Copper Core
• Aluminum/PET-Foil Bonded
• 60% Aluminum Braid Shield
• Gas Injected Foam Polyethylene Insulation
• UL Listed ETL Rated CM/X/G, CATV, CL2
• Sequential Length Markings on Jacket
• Supplied in 1000’ Pull Box
Tri-Shield RG6 will have 77% Braided Aluminum Shield Coverage Between 2 Layers of Aluminum Foil Shield, the 1st Foil Layer being Bonded to the Foam Dialectric. This an economical advantage to Quad Shield. Tri-Shield of the same material composition when compared Quad Shield will register the same signal Loss, with nearly the same Interference rejection qualities, at a minimum of cost increase as compared to regular 60% Braided Shield Coaxial Cable of the same material composition. The difference in flexibility as compared to Quad Shield is the mitigating factor for most installers as the chases and Wall-Plate spaces provided do not afford the luxury of the greater minimum bending radius needed when installing Quad Shield Cables.