1. It is the purchaser’s responsibility to verify that their installation and building structure are able to withstand all loads
imposed by the antenna system and mount.
2. All antenna installations should be grounded, by installer, to meet all applicable codes.
3. All parts are hot-dip galvanized after fabrication.
4. All sealant to be supplied by others, if required.
5. Local zoning, building codes and insurance companies may require an architect or structural engineer’s approval
prior to installation.
6. Inspect the mount and antenna installation every 6 months and after severe weather.
7. Holes provided in mounting angles are 11/16” diameter for use with HDG 5/8“ threaded rod, provided by others.