ROHN SS120HD90 Complete 120 Foot - 90 MPH - SSV Heavy Duty Tower
The ROHN SSV tower has been in service for over 50 years. The design utilizes standard parts arranged to create a unique structure. The legs are tubular with angle braces at the bottom and solid legs and braces in the top sections. This tower is used in a variety of applications, from PCS structures and broadband to security, sports lighting and more. The SSV has proven to be one of the industry?s most efficient and preferred structures. All ROHN SSV towers are hot-dip galvanized, inside and out for corrosion protection.
The ROHN SSV HD tower has the same features and utility as the SSV tower, but with Heavy Duty legs and braces. The heavy duty tower allows for the structure to support more loading and higher wind and ice loading. This tower serves the same applications as the SSV including: PCS, broadband, security, sports lighting and many others. The SSV HD also has standard “pre-engineered” towers created from standard sections. All ROHN SSV towers are hot-dip galvanized, inside and out for corrosion protection.
1. Standard tower designs are in accordance with approved national standard ANSI/TIA-222-G, Structure Class II, Topographic Category 1, 3/4” design ice thickness, seismic coeffilient SS < 1.0.
2. Tower designs assume allowable projected areas are symmetrically placed on the tower.
3. Designs assume one 7/8 line to top and two 7/8 lines to 30 feet below top, one line on each face.
4. All towers are provided with step bolts and a tapered top.
5. Grounding kit must be ordered seperately.
6. Assembly drawings and standard foundation details are supplied with the tower.
7. Custom designs for site-specific applications are available upon request