ROHN offers non-penetrating roof mounts to meet a variety of communication tower needs such as Cellular, PCS, Wireless Cable, Microwave, Wireless Internet, WiFi Hot Spots, DBS, MDS, MMDS and UHF/VHF reception.
Designed and engineered to handle the job of getting above ground interference, each non-penetrating roof mount has been researched and developed to serve a specific purpose.
With professionally engineered construction, you can be assured you're getting a virtually maintenance-free product built to the highest standards. And because our non-penetrating roof mounts are hot-dip galvanized after fabrication, our roof mounts won't rust.
Additional features inculde:
- Offer both Fixed Mounts and Ballast Roof Mounts
- Galvanized for corrosion protection
- Varied mast heights available
- Varied mast pipe O.D. available
- Quickly shipped and ;quickly assembled
- Minimum bolted connections
- Engineering ballast tables available
- Optional roof pads and mats available
- Some models are UPS shippable
ROHN Roof Mount Buyers Guide
Ballast Requirement Information
This Buyers Guide has will answer many questions you may have on this Product Line. Look for more detailed information and Specification Sheets covering the wind load capabilities of each. Apply the EPA or Square measurements of your Antenna to the Charts contained therein to determine style, height and ballast.
Effective Wind Velocity Formula Sheet
Call 877-660-0974 at anytime for assistance.