PCT TRS-11L RG-11 Universal Shield "F" Radial Compression Connector
PCT compression F connectors can be compressed to coaxial cable in which their unique dual compression ring technology provides excellent protection against moisture migration and offers superior holding strength for maximum longevity.The F Connector is used for F type terminations for many coaxial applications including coaxial jumper cables used for antenna , cable , and satellite TV installations .
Features and Benefits
• Connector type: F connector
• Compatible with 60% thru quad shield RG11 coaxial cable
• One piece all metal design
• Excellent shielding protection
• Unique design requires little force to install
• Patented dual 360° compression rings
• Conforms to all SCTE specifications
• Industry standard 1/4 in. - 1/4 in. cable preparation
• Pop-out center pin confirms proper center conductor contact
• Equipped with PCT's patented locking mechanism for increase torque retention
This Connector takes a lot of leverage to compress, a LNS5000 will also handle this connector...
The most Popular Connector Series from Manufacturers like PCT, PPC, F-Conn, Thomas and Betts, Holland Electronics, Apica and Digicon offered in Legacy Hex Crimp styles as well as the Newer Radial Compression formats. Be Sure and match Connectors to their respective Crimping Tools by Manufacturer Spec. Sheet for Hex Diameter size or Compression length. Coaxial Cable Connectors should be weather protected in outdoor use, and some connectors provide extra moisture migration protection when compared to others. Though the economics of Old school Hex Crimp connectors and Tools may be attractive at first, over the long haul, compression connectors offer greater Shield Connection integrity, Bandwidth, Interference Rejection and Impedance matching when compared to their Hex Crimp counterparts. Whenever possible, upgrade Coaxial Cable, Connectors, Splitters and Amplifiers to ensure compliance to the latest specifications and formats.