VC RG6/UQ-BC-WH 1000' BOX White RG6 3 GHz Quad Shield Coaxial Cable
The Best Cable to use for Satellite TV and Cable TV, RG6/U, Quad, White 1000' Pull Box, 75 Ohm 18 AWG Solid Bare Copper Conductor, Aluminum Foil Shield, Aluminum Braid 60%/40% Coverage, High-Grade (UL) CM - CATV, CL2. High-Grade RG6 UL-Rated Coaxial Cable Suitable for Digital HDTV Applications, CATV, Outdoor TV Antennas and Digital Satellite Installations.
SuperShield (Quad Shield) – Taking the Tri-Shield construction one step further, this construction adds an additional layer of shielding braid to provide the greatest strength, durability and immunity from network interference. Provides low attenuations for service drops greater than 150 feet in length.
• High-Grade RG6U UL-Rated 3.0 GHz, Coaxial Cable
• Suitable for Digital HDTV Applications, CATV, Outdoor TV Antennas and Digital Satellite Installations
• Fully Sweep-Tested to 3000MHz
• 18 AWG Solid Bare Copper Core
• (2) Aluminum/PET-Foil Bonded Shield
• (1) 60% (1) 40% Aluminum Braid Shield
• Gas Injected Foam Polyethylene Insulation
• UL Listed ETL Rated CM/X/G, CATV, CL2
Tri-Shield RG6 will have 77% Braided Aluminum Shield Coverage Between 2 Layers of Aluminum Foil Shield, the 1st Foil Layer being Bonded to the Foam Dialectric. This an economical advantage to Quad Shield. Tri-Shield of the same material composition when compared Quad Shield will register the same signal Loss, with nearly the same Interference rejection qualities, at a minimum of cost increase as compared to regular 60% Braided Shield Coaxial Cable of the same material composition. The difference in flexibility as compared to Quad Shield is the mitigating factor for most installers as the chases and Wall-Plate spaces provided do not afford the luxury of the greater minimum bending radius needed when installing Quad Shield Cables.