|Bandwidth||0 MHz to 3 GHz|
|Impedance||75 Ohms (Nominal)|
|Better than -30 dB to 3 Ghz|
Less than .10 dB to greater than 1 GHz
|Operating Voltage||90 V (at 60 Hz continuous AC)|
|Operating Temperature||-40° F to +140° F, -40° C to +60° C|
|Cable Range||60% - Quad Shield, PE, PVC Jacket|
|Cable Retention||45 lbs. (20.41 kg) Minimum|
|¼" - ¼" universal cable preparation tool||UDT596711, DDT59611|
|Compression tool||VT200, VT300, CATAS, CAT-AS-EX, LNS5000, LNS5010|
|7/16" snap torque wrench
preset to 30in-lbs (3.39 N·m).
|TW207, TW309, TW307|
John Mezzaluna and Associates made a Name for themselves in the Cable TV Industry, here's another reason why:
• One connector for 11 Series SCTE specification drop cables including 60% braid, Tri-shield and Quad shield.
• To reduce assembly time and simplify installation, the plastic compression sleeve is incorporated into the connector body.
• True 360° compression onto cable ensures superior RF shielding performance.
• Installation requires one-step 1/4” - 1/4” cable preparation.
• Quad-sealed system prevents moisture migration.
• Incorporates an iridescent chromate finish plus UV resistant plastic to provide a reliable, environmentally sealed product.
• Cable retention exceeds 40 lb. minimum as specified by the SCTE.
The most Popular Connector Series from Manufacturers like PCT, PPC, F-Conn, Thomas and Betts, Holland Electronics, Apica and Digicon offered in Legacy Hex Crimp styles as well as the Newer Radial Compression formats. Be Sure and match Connectors to their respective Crimping Tools by Manufacturer Spec. Sheet for Hex Diameter size or Compression length. Coaxial Cable Connectors should be weather protected in outdoor use, and some connectors provide extra moisture migration protection when compared to others. Though the economics of Old school Hex Crimp connectors and Tools may be attractive at first, over the long haul, compression connectors offer greater Shield Connection integrity, Bandwidth, Interference Rejection and Impedance matching when compared to their Hex Crimp counterparts. Whenever possible, upgrade Coaxial Cable, Connectors, Splitters and Amplifiers to ensure compliance to the latest specifications and formats.